Home LoanEasily Available by Us
There is no other comfort like the comfort of our own home. We all have a dream to one day own a house, design it, furnish and stay in it as a family on our own terms, without having to pay rent. Such a dream is very much possible for each and every one of us in today’s world. Because of the existence and popularity of home loans, a common man working hard for their family can not only dream of living in their own house, but also achieve that dream.
A home loan is an amount of money that banks or Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) lend to individuals looking to purchase a house. An individual needs to seek out a bank or an NBFC, present them with all the details regarding the house they want to purchase, alongwith with their own personal particulars like details of their income, existing loans and other liabilities.
The bank or lender requires around 15 to 20% of the cost of the house as down payment, while the remaining amount is loaned by them. The lender will then approve your loan after carefully considering your repayment capacity. Once your loan is approved, you have to start repaying the home loan itself along with the interest in monthly payments called Equated Monthly Installments. The tenure for a home loan can be anything between 5 to 25 years depending upon the loan amount and the EMI.
Banks and NBFCs consider many factors when deciding on approving your loan. Factors like your income, credit history, existing loans, your age, occupation, and other liabilities help them gauge your ability to repay the loan amount. When it comes to repaying the loan, you have many options to choose from, depending on the organization lending you the money. Also, you can decide the home loan tenure based on your financial standing and repaying capability.
Looking at the hundreds of options for home loans, comparing and choosing one can be a long and tedious process. At Cat Eye Consultancy, we make this process much simpler for you so that you can easily get the best deals for your home loan. With our streamlined services, you’ll find that the process for getting your home is not only quick, but also quite a comfortable experience.
A home loan with us also means that you would get the benefit of the following exemplary features:
- Attractive interest rates
- Fast-tracked loan approval and disbursement
- A variety of repayment options to choose from
- Flexible loan tenures to make your repayment schedule easier
- Maximum efficiency with minimal documentation
So, if you want us to be a part of achieving your lifelong dream, apply for a home loan with us today! Let us guide you through the home loan process with utmost care, get you the best interest rates, the most promising deals and help you right to the end of a journey that will see you in a beautiful house that you can finally call your very own home.
Loan Against Property
Sometimes, a situation arises where you might be in need of funds, it could be to pay your children’s education expenses, for their marriage, to expand your business, or to meet medical expenses. If you have some form of property like a house, shop, building or land in your name, then you can borrow a loan from a bank or Non-Banking Financial Company keeping your property as collateral.
This type of a loan which is taken by keeping your property as collateral is called a Loan Against Property, or Mortgage Loan. Your property shall remain as collateral until the loan amount is fully repaid. One of the most useful advantages of a Loan Against Property is that their interest rates are relatively low as compared to personal loans.
An LAP can get you a loan amount as high as 70% percent of the cost of the property that you’re offering as collateral.
Features of Loan Against Property
- Since an LAP is sanctioned based on the property to be kept as collateral, You get the advantage of getting much higher loan amounts as compared to personal loans.
- The loan can be availed against self-occupied residential properties like a flat, villa, apartment or a bungalow.
- Residential properties given on rent can also be used for a Loan Against Property.
- Commercial properties like shops, office spaces, malls and shopping complexes can also be mortgaged to apply for a loan against property.
- Additionally, if you own a plot of land, then you may use it to get an LAP.
- Both salaried as well as self-employed individuals can apply for a mortgage loan.
- LAPs have lower interest rates as compared to personal loans.
- The repayment tenure for Loan Against Property is quite flexible.
- Under Section 37(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961; interest paid for Loan Against Property is eligible for tax benefits.
- If the loan has been used to pay for a house, then the interest is also applicable for tax benefits under Section 24 of the Income Tax Act.
Interest Rates for Loan Against Property
Like most other loans, the repayment amount of a Loan Against Property consists of the principle sum and the interest on the outstanding amount. The interest can either be a fixed interest, which remains the same throughout the tenure of the loan; or a floating interest, which changes during the loan tenure.
The interest rate for a Loan Against Property is usually in the range of 9.5% to 11.5 %, depending on the bank or NBFC that you’re getting the loan from, and of course other factors like the loan tenure, EMI, loan amount etc.
To get a Loan Against Property in a quick and hassle free manner, apply now with Cat-Eye Consultancy, where we shall keep your exact needs in mind and find a loan deal that is tailor-made for your specific requirements.
Apart from that,we shall ensure that you get the most of our excellent benefits:
- Hassle-free loan process
- Minimal paperwork
- Rapid loan disbursement
- Excellent interest rates
Kindly furnish the following details if you have any queries regarding any of our services. One of our representatives will contact you shortly with more information related to your query.